SurveyTracker Distribution Methods
Survey-by-USB is a survey placed on a USB thumb drive or similar media and distributed to respondents. Respondents open a program on the drive to access and complete the survey. When everyone has responded, the data file is returned to the survey administrator and read into SurveyTracker.
Survey-by-USB is supported in:
Features available in Survey-by-USB:
- Define Skip/Hit patterns.
- Personalize the survey with mail merge tags containing information from your Audience List (when creating one disk per respondent).
- Create multi-page surveys.
- Define fonts, font colors, background colors, etc. The survey looks the same as it does in survey design.
- Place images and logos anywhere on the page or in the header/footer of each screen.
- Add Save and Resume capabilities so respondents can continue the survey at a later time.
- Add a Print Responses option to the survey.
- Add a Percent Complete progress meter at the bottom of each page.
- Encrypt the data file for enhanced security.
- Define custom Welcome and Thank You pages.