SurveyTracker Distribution Methods
A kiosk survey is a special mode in Survey-by-Disk. With this option activated, a Survey-by-Disk is placed on an independent computer that is usually located in an area convenient to the potential respondents. Once a respondent completes the survey, a new survey automatically starts for the next respondent. A password is required to exit the survey.
Kiosk Surveys are supported in:
Features available in Kiosk Surveys:
- Define Skip/Hit patterns.
- Create multi-page surveys.
- Randomize Questions.
- Define fonts, font colors, background colors, etc. The survey looks the same as it does in survey design.
- Place images and logos anywhere on the page or in the header/footer of each screen.
- Add Save and Resume capabilities so respondents can continue the survey at a later time.
- Add a Print Responses option to the survey.
- Add a Percent Complete progress meter at the bottom of each page.
- Encrypt the data file for enhanced security.
- Define custom Welcome and Thank You pages.