SurveyTracker Plus and SurveyTracker Plus E-Mail/Web support Scantron scanners and scannable forms.
Surveys are created in SurveyTracker Plus and then printed on your printer or sent to Scantron for professional printing. SurveyTracker interfaces with Scantron scanners to scan the forms back into SurveyTracker Plus.
You can either print your own surveys with a laser printer or you can send the survey to Scantron for high-volume, high quality printing services.
SurveyTracker Plus and SurveyTracker Plus E-Mail/Web support the following Scantron scanners:
- OpScan 3, 4, 4U, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 15, 21, 9010M/9020M
- OpScan iNSIGHT 4 (OMR Only cartridge, connected via RS-232)
- OpScan iNSIGHT 4 w/imaging
- OpScan iNSIGHT 70
- iNSIGHT 4 ES
- iNSIGHT 20
- iNSIGHT 30
SurveyTracker Plus and SurveyTracker Plus E-Mail/Web can print forms using standard paper purchased from an office supply store. The ideal paper stock and brightness is 24#, 84 brightness.
The software also supports the following Scantron forms:
- Data Sheet I (form #257545)
- Data Sheet II (form #257530)
- Data Sheet IV (form #257532)
- Information Data Sheet (form #257537)
- General Purpose Data Sheet (form #257515)
- General Purpose Data Sheet (form #257519)
- General Purpose Data Sheet (form #257521)
- Blank custom form (form #257558)
Yes, you can print your forms using white paper with 24# bond and 84 brightness.