SurveyTracker Plus creates scannable survey forms and interfaces with scanners to collect the response data. It incorporates full WYSIWYG survey design and the ability to interface directly with Scantron scanners and scannabl forms. Survey-by-USB support provides a computer-based method of collecting response data with instant data collection back into SurveyTracker.
Yes, all the functions such as survey design, audience, distribution, data collection, analysis, and reporting work exactly the same as the other versions. Plus provides added support for scannable survey support as well non-scannable paper surveys and Survey-by-USB.
SurveyTracker Plus and SurveyTracker Plus E-Mail/Web support the following Scantron scanners:
- OpScan 3, 4, 4U, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 15, 21, 9010M/9020M
- OpScan iNSIGHT 4 (OMR Only cartridge, connected via RS-232)
- OpScan iNSIGHT 4 w/imaging
- OpScan iNSIGHT 70
- iNSIGHT 4 ES
- iNSIGHT 20
- iNSIGHT 30
SurveyTracker Plus and SurveyTracker Plus E-Mail/Web can print forms using standard paper purchased from an office supply store. The ideal paper stock and brightness is 24#, 84 brightness.
The software also supports the following Scantron forms:
- Data Sheet I (form #257545)
- Data Sheet II (form #257530)
- Data Sheet IV (form #257532)
- Information Data Sheet (form #257537)
- General Purpose Data Sheet (form #257515)
- General Purpose Data Sheet (form #257519)
- General Purpose Data Sheet (form #257521)
- Blank custom form (form #257558)