SurveyTracker Add-On Components
Course Evaluation Add-On Component
When you need to keep track of response data from course evaluations, SurveyTracker 5 has the system to do it for you.
Course evaluations are a crucial step for any educational organization. Finding out if the students are working and learning effectively is an important step to ensure continuous improvement and quality services from your school or university.
SurveyTracker offers the Course Evaluation Add-On Component that will breathe new life into the evaluation of the effectiveness of a course and instructor. Any organization that conducts classes can use SurveyTracker with the Course Evaluation Add-On Component.SurveyTracker with the Course Evaluation Component allows you to:
- Develop a single course evaluation or a series of evaluations for different classes, courses, or departments.
- Import your student list for distribution or distribute your evaluations anonymously.
- Print the evaluation to paper, place the evaluation on the Web, or send the evaluation directly to each student.
- Instant data collection that sorts responses based on the class, course, or department.
- Create meaningful and informative reports using key questions or data embedded in the course evaluations.
Proper Course Evaluation reports are created automatically based on information from the survey such as the course number, instructor, or semester.
- Base the survey on course or instructor data from write-in fields or multiple-choice fields.
- Create general reports based on all data, data filters, or from an optional audience list.
- Simple template design for the quick selection, display, and printing of the results.
- No complicated and time-consuming filtering tasks are required.
- Selectively print reports for all, some, or just one team leader.
Scannable Form Support
If you are currently using scannable forms to conduct course evaluations, you can use your current technology in conjunction with SurveyTracker. You can merge the course information directly onto the form as barcodes, sticky header sheets, or pre-slugged fields so when you scan the results, the course and instructor IDs are automatically entered for you. Once the data is scanned, you can import the data directly into an existing SurveyTracker survey.