SurveyTracker Plus E-Mail/Web Survey Software
The Data collection screen scans forms, reads in Web response data, and offers spreadsheet-style manual response entry for
Non-Scannable paper-based surveys.
Some of the great features of the data collection screen include:
- Automatic data collection for electronic distribution methods.
- Convenient manual data entry and editing.
- Pre-define responses to known data prior to entering or reading/scanning response data.
- Write-In questions can be coded for quantitative data analysis or printed out verbatim in a report. Each write-in question's Code Book can have up to 300 codes per question and each question can be defined as single response or multiple response for multiple code entry.
- Scannable form write-in responses can be scanned and stored as image clips which display the written comments exactly as the respondents wrote them.
- Responses are stored and displayed based on date and time data was collected. Date collected for web surveys is the data the responses were submitted.
- Quick access to the Respondent Status screen where you can review who has - and who has not - responded and send e-mail reminders to non-respondents.
- Create normative datasets based on industry standards which can be used in reports as a standard filter.
- Response data can be imported from external sources such as Microsoft Excel, CSV, Text Tab Delimited, and more.
- Data can be exported in a variety of layouts for use in external applications such as Microsoft Excel, SPSS, and more.
|<- Back||Version Home||Next ->|
Audience Lists || Audience Samples || Distribution Methods || Auto-Host
Data Collection || Analysis || Reports || System Requirements