SurveyTracker Plus E-Mail/Web Survey Software
SurveyTracker helps you design a successful survey quickly and easily using a What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get (WYSIWYG) scannable form and Non-Scannable form design interface with full drag-and-drop capabilities.
Full control over the look and feel of the survey is at your disposal. The final survey reflects the on-screen appearance for most distribution methods! When designing a scannable form, a template of the physical form displays on screen so you can overlay the survey directly on top of it.
- Create any kind of survey you want using any type of question and scale you need.
- Insert questions and scales, notes, overviews, summaries, and other text and position it anywhere in the design area!
- There is no limit to the size of your survey. Each survey question can have up to six scales with up to 300 scale choices per scale for Non-Scannable surveys and 99 scale choices for scannable forms!
- Add Hidden Questions to the survey so you can pre-define known response data during data collection.
- Hidden question can also be used to merge respondent information into the body of web surveys.
- Hide, show, and modify scannable form response designators and write-in text line colors.
- Apply pre-defined or unique styles that you design to your entire survey or to specific questions, sections, and notes.
- Add custom scannable form response grids or select from a library of pre-defined grids.
- Add marking instructions for scannable forms.
- Brand you survey with your company logo or color theme.
- Merge text and data from your audience list, such as names and addresses, directly into your scannable form surveys. Ideal for Help Desk, Training, or Educational applications where you want to speak directly to the respondents.
- Scannable form surveys support bar codes and a respondent ID grid that you can use to track respondents.
- Support for single-bit romance languages such as Spanish, French, German, Italian, etc.
- Spell check and thesaurus capabilities keep your survey professional and concise.
- Add a litho code to help keep your multipage scannable form surveys organized.
Quick access to the various SurveyTracker libraries will keep you on track and improve your survey design time:
- Apply survey styles from the Style Library to quickly change the overall appearance of your survey. You may also modify specific questions, notes, and section headings so that their layout and color themes diverge from the default style used throughout the survey.
- Utilize the Question Library to pull questions used in previous surveys, use or modify the pre-written questions, or store your current questions for use in future surveys.
- Access to the Message Library helps you add common survey instructions, overviews, and similar text that you have used in previous surveys.
- Place images from the Image Library anywhere on the survey.
- Add pre-defined scannable form response grids and marking instructions from the Shape Library.
Add special features to your questions. Skip/Hit Patterns, Response Piping, Question Validation, and additional capabilities can be added to most electronic distribution methods!
|<- Back||Version Home||Next ->|
Audience Lists || Audience Samples || Distribution Methods || Auto-Host
Data Collection || Analysis || Reports || System Requirements