SurveyTracker Survey Software for Networks
Project Sharing and Notification
Users can work solo on their own projects - but when they decide to share the project with other users, it only takes a few clicks of the mouse! A shared project allows multiple users to collaborate on the survey project at the same time.With Project Sharing:
- Users pick individuals or groups with whom they want to share their projects.
- Each user or group can be assigned individual permissions to the project (Full Control, Read-Only, Custom, or Deny).
- Custom permissions can be assigned to a project so that access to specific areas of the project can be limited for specific people.
- Projects, audience lists, and each of the user-definable libraries can be shared independently.
Bob creates a project and shares it with three users: Albert, Sarah, and Antonia.
- Bob automatically has Full Control over his entire project.
- Bob shares the project with Albert and gives him Full Control over survey design so he can work on the survey itself but is denied access to the rest of the project.
- Sarah is given Full Control over Data Collection and Reports so she can enter and review response data AND generate informative tables and graphs.
- Antonia is given Review permission to reports so she can see the results but not modify them.
Users who need access to an area of a project that is opened by another user can opt to receive a notice when the user closes out of the project as well.
|<- Back||Network Home||Next ->|
Project Sharing and Notification || Client/Server System Requirements