SurveyTracker E-Mail/Web Survey Software
Accessibility For Smart Phones and the Visually Impaired
Web-based surveys hosted on your server offer an optional accessibility version of the survey for:
- Respondents with a Smart Phone such as an iPhone, Android phone, or Windows Phone
- Respondents who are blind or who have visual impairments
The accessibility version of the surveys:
- Do not use hard-coded font sizes or styles so they display well on phone screens or through screen magnification software.
- Have a simplified vertical layout to make it easier to follow the flow of the survey.
- Employ HTML code designed to be used with assistive software such as screen readers.
- Use a simple color palette and font controls to ensure a standard appearance with high contrast.
- No need to pinch and zoom on a phone's smaller screen
For an example of an accessibility survey, see the ABC Company Sample.
|<- Back||Version Home||Next ->|
Distribution Methods || Data Collection || Reports || System Requirements