TTI Press Release
Multi-filtering: Add a whole new dimension to your survey reports
From: Training Technologies, Inc.
203 East Main Street
Lebanon, OH 45036
513/696-4404 - Fax 513/696-4408
For Immediate Release
When selecting a survey software program, one of the most important features to look for is a flexible reporting engine. You want a program that al lows you to create the reports you need from your online surveys and provides the flexibility you need to filter your survey data. The goal is to pinpoint the exact data you want to use in your reports.
For years, SurveyTracker web survey software has been a leader in reports with multi-filtering capabilities. You may not always need to filter your data, or you may not filter your data at first, but multi-filtering is one feature you will use - and love - as your survey expertise increases or when you are looking for more professional results.
Users have long been able to create simple or advanced filters to showcase their survey results based on their specific criteria with SurveyTracker. Displaying results as comparisons with other datasets is a great way to bring meaningful, informed impact to the response data while increasing the level of professionalism in your reports.
A few examples of how you can utilize filters with SurveyTracker:
- Time trended results could give financial results from the current fiscal year compared to past fiscal years.
- Comparisons of web survey results can be compared to results from surveys distributed on paper or scanned.
- Comparisons can be made from responses to a leadership evaluation from co-workers in New York with responses from co-workers in Texas.
- Data from patients can be used to compare their satisfaction with their nurses compared with their satisfaction with their doctors.
- Course or Instructor evaluation data from Spring semester could be compared to the evaluation results from the Winter semester.
- Student school satisfaction could be compared with teacher, parent, and alumni satisfaction.
- Speakers at a conference could be compared with each other from within the same seminar or across months or years.
- Known information such as location or job title can be included in your audience list and filtered so you won't have to ask these questions in the survey.
The types of filters and the amount of filtering you can do is up to you; SurveyTracker enforces few limits on the data mining a user performs. SurveyTracker provides a friendly and logical filter definition screen for defining data and audience list filters, an auto-filter screen which makes creating filters even faster, and a normative data setup screen, which can be used to establish previous survey results or industry-wide standards and norms for comparison. SurveyTracker's unique data collection system also ensures that results from multiple distributions are stored separately so, in many cases, manual filter setup is not needed at all.
The reports that are perfect for providing data filter comparisons:
- The Advanced Multi-Analysis Table is a very popular SurveyTracker report for showing a comparison between numerous filters in both statistical and graphical format. Many companies use this report because it's so flexible and dynamic; it adjusts itself to your needs.
- The Graph, which now supports multiple filters, is a great way to show results with a high level of visual impact. Any number of graph types can be created from the familiar bar charts and column graphs to the more visually interesting pyramid, donut, and radar graphs.
Whatever the report type and filter choices made, SurveyTracker packs the power to turn raw numbers into meaningful, impressive reports that you can proudly show management, co-workers, or the public.
For more information, please contact an account manager at (513) 696-4404 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SurveyTracker is the advanced survey software that manages an entire survey process from start to finish. From survey design to the analysis and reports, SurveyTracker guides the user through a complete project life cycle. Full distribution methods are supported, with various versions offering paper surveys, three types of e-mail surveys, Web surveys, Survey-by-Disk, Kiosk surveys, surveys on a Network, Intranet/Extranet surveys, and scannable surveys. Customers can be assured that they will be able to distribute the survey to the appropriate audiences using the best method for their respondents.
About Training Technologies, Inc.
Training Technologies is the leader in survey software and survey services and is one of the first survey software products on the market. SurveyTracker, SurveyTracker Network, and SurveyTracker E-Mail/Web are part of the popular SurveyTracker line of survey software and services. To learn more about SurveyTracker, visit our web site at http://www.surveytracker.com.