Tradeshow and Conference Surveys
SurveyTracker survey software is the perfect solution for tradeshow surveys, conference evaluations, and other types of surveys for conferences and conventions. In the competitive world of tradeshows, meetings, conferences, and conventions, you need accurate, timely feedback about your show, events, speakers, and other offerings to guarantee future success. SurveyTracker's web, kiosk, scannable form, and e-mail surveys can provide the information you need to help you gather the feedback that is essential to improving your tradeshow event.
Do you find you need to:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of individual conference speakers.
- Rate your overall conference with a tradeshow survey.
- Survey the impact of your exhibits.
- Gather the information you need to make wise advertising and marketing decisions.
- More easily capture verbatim write-in comments from attendees.
Some common types of surveys used for tradeshows:
- Pre-Needs Assessments can be conducted before the tradeshow. Determine the attendees' expectations so you can present the right speakers, distributors, companies, and so forth.
- Show Assessments during the event using web, kiosk, or scannable forms give the attendees a break from the floor activities, allowing them to complete the survey live at the event. This will give you an immediate snapshot of how well your show is doing.
- Post-Assessments can be sent out at set times following the event. This can be done immediately after the event or at any time after. Giving the attendees time to implement information they received during the show or conference often results in more accurate survey results.
- Exhibitor Surveys - Specially designed surveys ask market-directed questions to evaluate the impact of your exhibit and customer impressions of your organization.
- Speaker Session Evaluations - allow participants to evaluate individual speakers and presentation content as well as provide suggestions for future conference direction.
- Overall Conference/Tradeshow Evaluations - provide feedback necessary to determine participant satisfaction and pinpoint areas of improvement to best direct marketing efforts and advertising dollars for future conferences.
SurveyTracker creates meaningful reports based on your tradeshow, conference, or session responses. These reports provide you with the depth of analysis you need to make informed business decisions.
Sample Reports for a Conference Evaluation:
Sample Reports for individual Session Evaluations:Click here for Conference and Tradeshow Survey Software