SurveyTracker survey software is the perfect solution you can use today to evaluation, review, and generate reports on speakers and presenters at tradeshows, conventions, classrooms, and more. In the competitive world of tradeshows, meetings, conferences, and conventions, you need accurate, timely feedback to make sure you have the right speaker, at the right event, covering the right materials. SurveyTracker's web, kiosk, and scannable form surveys can be deployed at your event or location or surveys can be sent to the attendees e-mail address or home. This evaluation process is what you need to help you gather the feedback that is essential to improving the quality of presentations, lectures, or classes.
Do you find you need to:
- Determine the attendee expectations in advance so you know which speakers will work best for which presentation.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of individual conference speakers.
- Compare and contrast the quality of speakers at similar events or auditoriums.
- Compare how well two or more speakers did during the same live event.
- More easily capture verbatim write-in comments from attendees.
Some common types of surveys used for tradeshows:
- Pre-Needs Assessments can be conducted before the tradeshow. Determine the attendees' expectations so you can present the right speakers at the right times.
- Speaker Assessments during the event using web, kiosk, or scannable forms give the attendees a break from the floor activities, allowing them to complete the survey live at the event while the speaker and his or presentation is in mind. This will give you an immediate snapshot of how well your speakers are communicating with the attendees.
- Post-Assessments can be sent following the event to see how well the speakers' messages were retained and acted upon.
SurveyTracker creates meaningful reports based on your tradeshow, conference, or session responses. These reports provide you with the depth of analysis you need to make informed business decisions.
Sample Reports for individual Speaker Evaluations:Click here for Conference and Tradeshow Survey Software