Resident Satisfaction Surveys
Click to View Click to View Click to View Click to View Click to View Click to View Click to View Click to View Click to View Click to View Click to View Click to View
If your organization is responsible for the housing, upkeep, care, education, or health of people living at your facility, it's imperative that you determine how well you are doing by surveying the residents. If you don't know in a measured, statistical way how well you are doing from the residents as a group, then you only have unreliable anecdotal evidence to work with. A quality satisfaction survey will let you know where you need to focus your improvement efforts to make the lives of the people living at your facility better.
Some common types of organizations that can use resident satisfaction surveys include:
- Assisted Living facilities that focus their care on the comfort and health of elder citizens.
- Long-term hospice care that is designed to treat and succor the terminally ill.
- College dorms that keep students safe, entertained, and housed between classes.
- Extended stay hotels that need to keep visitors satisfied with housekeeping and other amenities over time.
- Prisons and juvenile detention centers that have to make sure a certain level of care is afforded its inmates.
- Military bases providing bunks and housing to the troops, including family housing.
Any type of service or facility that caters to a populace over an extended period of time can make use of a quality evaluation or analysis and the resulting reports can let you know how well you are doing. SurveyTracker is the perfect tool to create such a survey tool of any length, distribute it, collect the data, and generate the reports.Click here for Resident Satisfaction Survey Software