Medical Rehabilitation Surveys
Click to View Click to View Click to View Click to View Click to View Click to View Click to View Click to View Click to View Click to View Click to View Click to View
The ways in which people can be injured and need physical and mental rehabilitation are many and your rehab efforts are critical to the overall well-being and future happiness of these patients.
Whether you are providing retaliation services for:
- Athletes who need to be at peak-performance
- People injured in automotive accident
- Victims of guns shots or similar violence
- Wounded and returning military veterans
- Survivors and families of survivors of natural disasters
Your surveys can focus on anyone involved in the rehab treatment system:
- Patients receiving the physical therapy needed should provide feedback.
- The physical therapists themselves can provide useful feedback on their job, the quality of the facilities equipment, and more.
- Doctors and nurses under whose care the rehabilitated are under can provide information on how well the process is working.
- Families and other care-givers who want to see their sons and daughters well.
SurveyTracker is a great tool to help you design a meaningful care assessment, distribute it to the stakeholders, collect the data, and generate actionable results that satisfies the patients, their families, management, and, in some cases, the press.Click here for Rehabilitation Survey Software